Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 6.27.11


Monday: Portobello pesto pizza. To say I’m excited to eat this pizza would be a drastic understatement.

Tuesday: Sausage biscuit sandwiches and roasted potatoes. A coworker found this recipe on Tasty Kitchen and sent me the link last week, and I was instantly smitten. Cream cheese and raspberry jam on a sausage biscuit. YUM!

Wednesday: Black bean chilaquiles – my Rachael Ray recipe for the week. I’ve noticed I gravitate towards her BLD-type fare, and this particular one looks so incredibly delicious.

Thursday: Joe’s softball night, so it’s “whatever sounds good” night for the boys and me. If I had to venture a guess, I’d say that Andrew will want macaroni and cheese, William will want waffles, and I will eat cereal and cinnamon toast.

Friday: Brats with sauerkraut and macaroni and cheese (wow, that post needs a new photo). Brats will be on our menu a lot over the next few months; they’re hands-down one of our favorite things to eat during the summer. I’m mostly making the mac and cheese for Saturday’s dinner of...

Saturday: BBQ pulled pork mac and cheese paninis and wonderful pickles. Oh yes, I’m going there!

Sunday: Fourth of July cook-out. I'll be taking grape salad and fruit pizza cookies, which I'll be sharing with you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

I adore pesto pizza. Bookmarking that one!

Amy @ A Little Nosh

Melissa said...

You have some great recipes on your blog. I can't wait to try some out.

Debbie said...

Just had brats the other night. One of my favorites topped with lots of spicy mustard!