Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 12.6.10

I hope you're all having a great weekend so far! Ours has been really nice, and I'm hoping that continues this afternoon, because we're taking the boys to our local science center. I think Andrew especially is really going to have a blast!

It was nice getting back into the groove of cooking last week, and I'm enjoying this brief taste of normalcy before the insanity of cookie baking and holiday preparations begins. Only one meal this week is a carry-over from last week. Looking over the meal plan, it looks like the theme for the week is casseroles. Nothing wrong with that in my book!


Monday
: The boys are spending the night with my mother-in-law, so Joe and I are getting take-out Chinese and watching Zombieland. Can't wait!

Tuesday
: Chicken noodle casserole

Wednesday: Creamy potato leek soup, cheddar biscuits

Thursday: Southwestern sloppy joes with honey lime cole slaw, sweet potato fries

Friday: No cooking

Saturday: Chicken enchilada casserole, honey lime cole slaw

Sunday: Franks and beans casserole

1 comment:

Desi said...

those sloppy joes with that honey lime cole slaw sounds tasty! let me know how it turns out :)

I still have yet to see Zombieland... let me know if you like it! Do you watch The Walking Dead on AMC? It is a zombie show. I am late and just started watching the second episode...