Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 10.11.10

Well, this is not going to be the healthiest week in our house. For the first time in a long time, I let my husband populate our menu with all of his favorite things. He’s worked pretty hard lately and he totally deserves a week of his favorite foods. The exception is Wednesday’s dinner, which is based on a yummy sandwich I had at a restaurant one day a couple of weeks ago and haven’t been able to get out of my mind since.

Monday: Cornmeal-crusted chicken with jalapeno popper sauce, taco rice

Tuesday: Cheese tortellini with spicy sausage tomato sauce (a jar of pasta sauce and a pound of spicy sausage sautéed with onions, garlic, and red bell pepper), garlic bread

Wednesday: Spinach artichoke chicken melts, chips

Thursday: Smothered chicken, rice pilaf

Friday: Pizza night

Saturday: Chili, Monterey ranch bread (I’ve made this bread before and we all loved it but I took terrible pictures, so hopefully I’ll get some better ones this time.)

Sunday: Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf, ranch macaroni and cheese (recipe coming up this week!), steamed broccoli

No comments: