Saturday, July 3, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 7.5.10

Hi guys! I'm posting the menu a day early since tomorrow is the Fourth of July, and we have a busy day planned. And Monday we'll be even busier. I have to say, though, that I'm really looking forward to it all, because the Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. I love everything that goes along with it: the parades, the fireworks, the cookouts, the patriotism. Plus, it was on the Fourth of July seven years ago that my now-husband proposed to me. So that's a great memory, needless to say. :)

Anyway, without further ado, here's next week's menu. Have a Happy Fourth, everyone!

Monday
: Grilling out for the Fourth of July

Tuesday: Southwestern sausage and egg bake

Wednesday: French onion pork chop skillet, roasted asparagus (carry-over from last week)

Thursday: Chicken salad sandwiches, chips, cucumbers and veggie dip. I just use the store-bought dip because I have a particular brand I'm very loyal to (Marezetti's ranch veggie dip) (and no, no one paid me to say that).

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Broccoli, salami and mozzarella stromboli

Sunday: Chicken bacon ranch pizza

1 comment:

love-up-you said...

Aus wirtschaftlichen Vorteilen ist der beste Weg zu einem lockeren thomas sabo onlineshop Edelstein der gewünschten Größe und Farbe finden und fragen Sie einen erfahrenen Juwelier zu einem perfekten Ring angebote thomas sabo armketten Akzent machen die Qualitäten des Steins. Da der Mondstein ist sehr empfindlich sind sie anfällig für Kratzer und Beschädigungen. Daher sollte Armband mit Anhänger die richtige Pflege gegeben, während sie tragen werden. Nur milde Reinigungsmittel und ein weiches Tuch zur Reinigung sollte them.Many Paare thomas sabo armkette denken, dass traditionelle