Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 6.7.10

This week is all about clearing out the good old Google Reader, which has filled up again with all of the delicious dishes my favorite food bloggers are making. I am really, really excited about this week's menu, because it's full of things I've been dying to try.

Monday: 7 can taco soup in the Crock pot. Mine may actually be more like 5 or 6 cans, because I may not use as many beans as the recipe calls for.

Tuesday: Spinach and artichoke macaroni and cheese

Wednesday: Smothered chicken with brown rice, roasted asparagus

Thursday: Creamy roasted tomato pesto pasta, garlic bread

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday
: Southwestern egg rolls

Sunday: Creamy chicken and bacon pastry pockets, salad

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I found your blog last week and I LOVE it! I have marked so many of your recipes to try! I am making the bacon cheese onion bread tonight, not good for my diet at all but I just can't help myself!