Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 5.31.10

Good morning, everyone! I hope you're all enjoying lovely long Memorial Day weekends with your families. Ours has been great so far, and it's about to get even better: We have a cookout this afternoon, and another one tomorrow.

Of course, as much fun as it is to cook out and have a day off of work, I think it's important that we not forget what this holiday is really all about: remembering the brave men and women who fought and died for our freedom. Joe and I lost a very good friend who was in the Air Force last October, so I've been thinking about him a lot this weekend. I'm so grateful for his sacrifice, and for the sacrifices of all the others who lost their lives.

Enjoy the holiday, everyone!

Monday
: We’ll be eating all day and most likely won’t be hungry for dinner!

Tuesday: Rigatoni with chicken, bacon and mushrooms, garlic bread

Wednesday: Rice burritos. The recipe calls them enchiladas, but they’re not baked in sauce, which means they are not enchiladas in my book. (Am I thinking about this too much?)

Thursday: Foil-pack chicken and artichokes with rice

Friday: Leftovers, sandwiches, or take-out

Saturday: Pulled chicken suiza sandwiches, tortilla chips with pico de gallo

Sunday: Pepperoni pizza puffs, salad

2 comments:

Kat said...

Thanks so much for the kind words regarding my issues with my pain. I appreciate it :) So I am making those pizza puffs for my hubby's bday party in a few weeks. I am so excited to try them out!!

love-up-you said...

Marquise Formen sind auch beliebte Wahl thomas sabo 2010 mit Überlänge und Spitzen. Discount Hochzeit Schmuck ist nicht immer thomas sabo online shop eine einfache Entscheidung. Stellen Sie sich vor Ihrem thomas sabo uhren großen Tag steht vor der Tür und du steckst fest, was mit Accessorize. Sollten Sie ohrringe creolen Ihren alten Schmuck? Leihen Sie etwas? Oder verbringen Sie ein kleines Vermögen, damit Sie thomas sabo armketten gut aussehen auf Ihrem Hochzeitstag?