Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekly Meal Planning

Monday: Breakfast for dinner -- banana nut pancakes and bacon. I'll be doubling the recipe this time, because I'm pretty sure we all could have eaten more the last time I made these.

Tuesday: Pepperoni- and cheese-stuffed chicken breasts, butter and garlic angel hair pasta (from a box, I know, I suck), roasted broccoli

Wednesday: French bread pizzas, mozzarella sticks

Thursday: Tuscan grilled chicken sandwiches, oven rings. I might use sliced provolone cheese instead of fresh mozzarella on the sandwiches this time, like Katie did in her version.

Friday: Pizza-stuffed peppers

Saturday: Skillet beef stew, mashed potatoes, rolls

Sunday: Artichoke lasagna, garlic bread. I'll probably add spinach to the lasagna, too -- yum!

Weekend Breakfast: Eggs and biscuits with sausage gravy

Baking: Maple-drizzled apple muffins

No comments: