Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A couple of announcements

I know I haven't posted here for a while, but that's because I've just finished cooking something I've had in the oven for the past nine months:

That's Andrew, and he's been taking up most of my time lately, so I haven't had too much of a chance to be in the kitchen.

I'd also like to mention that I'm honored to have joined The Foodie Blogroll, hosted by Jenn (a.k.a. The Leftover Queen). As soon as things settle down around here, I'm excited to start exploring this wonderful forum, and to resume my adventures in the kitchen!

2 comments:

Thistlemoon said...

CONGRATS CASSIE!!! That is awesome! He is beautiful! :)
I was just coming over to tell you I am featuring you in the Finest Foodies Friday article I am posting later today!
But this is much better news! :)

NĂºria said...

Congratulations Cassie! Babies are the best and most beautiful thing on earth! Your little Andrew looks sooooo lovely♥♥♥